As a true partner in manufacturing, we will contribute to society by triggering innovation that meets new needs through fair business practices.
Our ideal state
100-year-old company that achieves sustainable growth together with our partners
Become a 100-year-old company that achieves sustainable growth together with our partners by providing security and a peace of mind to all stakeholders.
*All people involved mean employees, their families, customers, business partners, and shareholders.
Values and code of conduct
Our values mean our personal values and code of conduct, and are based on the three C’s: Clean, Create, and Challenge (CCC). 3C’s are also expressed in Chuo Koki’s logo and are our most important value to pass on to the future.
- We will comply with all laws and regulations and act in a fair manner.
- We value the “relationship between people” and act with sincerity, gratitude and respect.
- We value collaboration and cooperation and aim to produce better results quickly.
- We will sensitively perceive environmental changes and trigger innovation.
- We will not compromise with the current situation, and we will keep going with a strong will and persevere.
- We will share what we aim to be, and identify what challenges we should take on in light of our goals.